Friday 26 October 2012

Who am I?

 I have struggled with that question for most of my life, yes I knew my name and where I came from but I strugled to find my identity me and what  makes me the person that I am.  As a teenager i went through many stages not knowing where i belonged my attitude changed a couple of times, the way I dressed changed as well the type of people i hanged around with, I would be christian the one month then I would be non- religiouse the other.

As I grew older I got to understand that the reason why it was taking me to long to find who I am was because I wanted the person that I discover to be loved by everyone therefore I was changing who I am in the process of finding me so that people can accept me. I learned that being me is not going to be accepted by many people and that in life you will always get people who don't accept you for who you are no matter what kind of person you became.

But when you get to know who you are it is very rewarding bacause your life changes your interests and everything else just becames clear you get to know where you are going in life. You can never get direction in life if you dont know who you are. So friends if you dont know who you are go out there and search for you.

No comments: