Thursday 25 October 2012

men in our lives

In a book written by Steve Harvey called Act Like A Lady Think Like A Man it says that man are designed to be protective that it is in their natural being which makes me wonder what went wrong to those man who dont father their children. A man who is able to leave his pegnant spouse wanting nothing to do with the child, what happened to their protective nature dont they think about who will protect their child in the faces of life.

Our grandfathers took care of their families they never abadoned their children and yes they extra marital activities but their families were always top priority. What kind of man calls himself one if he fathers a child he has never seen.

Now I on the other hand had a great father he was there for me all my life yes we had our fights but I got on with him more than I did with my mother I was what you call a daddys girl. But in my life I have seen children who grow up without fathers an what influence that has on their upbringing especially boys, yes some became better people but some just dont know how tobe man because they never been taught what makes a man. The single mothers try their best to teach their children but I belive that everey child needs a man in their lives thats just it.

No comments: